Friday, August 23, 2013

My New Best Friend

As you can see....I AM BLOGGING!!!! I have not been able to get on wifi much less blogspot! I have had much advice from several people who really wanted to help me get on...to no avail! BUT... Today I have a new best friend...his name Anton...and I officially LOVE him. He is a young man I met at "my" coffee shop. It is right next door to my flat. There is wifi at the coffee shop, but until just a few minutes ago, I could not find anyone who could change my settings in Google to make it come up in English! Oh yes, I love this guy! He spoke perfect English to me, no need for an interpreter, and he completely understood what to do on my I-pad. In fact I noticed that he was using one, and I kinda...sorta...barged my way into his conversation...and begged for his help. He graciously agreed. To you, Anton, my new best friend...the guardian of getting English on my blog...the young man with a great sense of humor and a kind heart... You do not know what it means to me that I can blog back to America. That now, I can understand which button to push (because it is in ENGLISH)...thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have opened up my line of communication to my fellowship of believers in the USA. Again, thank you!

1 comment: