Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wow...am I EVER bad at this!!!

I must tell you, I am not very good at this blog yet...it has been a year since I tried it and I am SO rusty!

Saturday is wrong...I put the events of Sunday afternoon on Saturdays post...then I ooops and could not get it to say that I had messed up Saturdays post and you would have to read the end of Saturdays post to know what really happened on SUNDAY evening!!! WOW! I am going to try once again to get it straight!!

Saturday night we just went home and to bed after eating soup for dinner...on Sunday we did all of the events listed on Saturday nights post...

NOW, is that clear as MUD!

The next post will be better...you know that I love you guys...right??

Jackie

1 comment:

  1. Yep, I'm seeing/reading mud! Could be because the tv is on though. lol....Love you too, Jackie!!

    ReplyDelete